Best To Do List APP: For Business & Personal Use
Best to do list app to help you manage your tasks. To do lists can be great help in both an office environment or just to remind you to buy a pint of milk.
The primary reasons to use a to do list app is to get more organised, identify what you are supposed to be doing and get the pleasure of ticking off tasks when complete.
To-do lists can be as simple as a piece of paper and pen. They don’t need to be complicated but to-do lists and productivity apps, must fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Best To Do List APPs
Dedicated to-do list apps which can be free or paid for version if extended features are required. These are the Best To Do List APPs available at the moment.
To Do List APPs
(FREE) – Simple to use, adding tasks is quick, but like you would expect from microsoft a lot of power below the surface. If you use Outlook you can sync tasks and Windows users can add tasks via Cortana or using the start menu. (Once upon a time this was Wunderlist)
(FREE/Premium): Get reminder anywhere on any device so you never forget to buy the milk again. Also useful for teams. Gmail add-on to add from inbox and also add tasks using Alexa or Google Assistant.
What to look for in Best To Do List APP?
We all have different criteria for what makes an app great. When it comes to to-do lists we all need them to do different things. So the best To do list APP for one person isn’t necessarily the best for another.
If your are looking for a app for personal use or one to cater for your business requirements will need to offer very different features and abilities. Businesses generally need a more task management tool or workflow management tool.
Ideally organise anything with anyone, anywhere offering a better way to work together. Keep everyone focused.
- Organise Tasks and Task Management – Must be quick and simple to add tasks.
- Reminders – Make sure you don’t miss an important task.
- Collaboration: Share lists, and assign tasks.
- Productivity: Boost your productivity
- Deadlines – Set due dates and add recurring tasks. Make it clear and obvious when something needs to be done by.
- Delegation – Assign tasks and responsibilities. This enables you to get the right person doing the task.
- Prioritising – Easily identify what you should be working on.
- Easy To Use – Intuitive design. It needs to be easy to use and not overly complicated.
- Integrations: Automate your workflows across
- Device Compatibility: Platform cross compatible take your to do list with you. It must easily sync between your mobile, laptop and desktop.
- Transparency and Accountability: Know who is doing what and when. Know who is responsible for each task.
- Tracking – Keep track of task progress, progression but also identify bottlenecks in processes.
Other Options for To-Do List
There are many dedicated to-do apps, but there are plenty of other types of software that has similar features to fulfill your todo list needs.
Finding the right task management system can be difficult because it’s needs to solve the certain pain points and problem you have. The features can vary hugely so plenty of research is needed to make sure its the best fit for you and your business. Many offer FREE trials so you can see how it works for you business before any financial commitments.
Project Management Apps
These solutions offer a much involved product but have the option to create to do list within the products.
Process Management and Task Management Apps
Business process management is about documenting how your business should run. Processes and tasks that are used daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly. These can give a step by step guide on how to perform each task the best possible way every time. Stopping steps being skipping or forgotten.
- Checkify: Business Team Checklists for process and task management.
Great to manage a whole team or just handling your personal daily tasks.
Designed to help manage tasks, get you organised, achieve your goals and never let you forget a thing.
Create online checklists for everyone to follow to get the best results every time.
Keeping track of things you want to remember, and know its available at your fingertips.
To do list and checklists can be a great way to form good habits, improve task organisation and increase productivity.
To Do List App
The productivity of to-do lists has never been in question. They are great tools that help individuals arrange their tasks
Eat the frog……..doesn’t sound like something you’d want to do willingly. This statement was first introduced to the general public
What is Task management? How can it benefit you and your business? If you know how to manage everyone’s tasks