40 Business Management Software Tools
Business Management Software tools and apps to make your processes more efficient, increase productivity and improve and automate business processes.
How can you get more time out of your busy day?
Business Management Software
Business management software can help with a variety of business tasks. From accounting, sales, customer service, conferencing and central document storage.
Potential to streamline processes and improves collaboration throughout the workplace.
Project, Task, and Process Management
Project, Task and Process management great productivity tools for small businesses that help you getting things done. Keeping all business information together helps increase productivity and achieve business goals. Collaborate seamlessly with your team and get work done.
Keeping people aware of what is happening at all time so nothing falls through the cracks and everyone knows what they need to do at any given moment.
Know what tasks are due soon, what is are overdue, how much someone has on their plate at anyone time.
- Monday.com: Project management – Manage team workload. Plan, run, and track workflow.
- Asana : Project and Task Management – Focused on goals, projects, and tasks.
- Teamwork: Project Management – Complete tasks in the most effective way.
- Basecamp: Project Management, work management and Communication – Combining communication and project work in one place.
- Wrike: Project Management – Managing projects and tasks
- Jira: Project Management – Manage software development projects, plan, track, and manage your agile.
- Checkify – Process and Task Management – Process and task management to manage workflow using Checklists to guide.
- Things: Task Management – Personal task management apple app.
- ClickUp: Collaboration / Project Management –
- Tick Tick – Task Management –Todo list, checklist and task manager app for Android
- Trello – Project Management – Managing projects and personal tasks in a Kanban style
- Todoist – Task Management – Plan, and collaborate on tasks and projects.
- Notion: Collaboration – Task and Notes in a digital workspace.
- Evernote: Task Management – Prioritize task, projects and to-do lists, so nothing is forgotten.
Automated workflows take the stress out of your work day, by actioning routine tasks automatically, stopping things being missed so you can focus on important work.
- Zapier: Workflow – Connect apps, automate workflows, and increase productivity. Multiple triggers and steps including actions, conditions and delays.
- IFTTT: Workflow – Bring many different services together into Applets. One trigger and one action
- Microsoft Power Automate (Microsoft Flow): Workflow -Create automated workflows to improve productivity with business process automation.
Communication and Conferencing
Communication is an essential part of business management software toolbox. As many more people work from home (WRH) and business use more remote workers.
- Slack: Communication – Real-time conversations with any team member.
- Skype: Communication – Messaging, chat, video effective collaboration tool.
- Facebook Workplace: Communication – Groups, Chat, Rooms.
- Zoom: Video Conferencing – Video communications
- Webex: Conferencing – Video conferencing, online meetings, screen share, and webinars
- Google Meet: ( Google Hangouts) Communication Video Conferencing – Desktop sharing and presentation.
- Microsoft Teams: communication / collaboration –
- GoToMeeting: Conferencing – Online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing
Documents are critial for business so there safety and accessibility is so important. There is no point something being in a filing cabinet or on a colleague’s laptop sat at home when it could be accessed from anywhere in one central depository.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Managing interactions with current and potential customers. CRM customer relationship management to maintain relationships, track sales leads, and marketing campaigns.
Customer service and interaction is great for customer satisfaction as well as potential sales.
- Salesforce: Sales CRM – Connect with customers, and potential customers.
- Zendesk: Customer Service Software – Customer support platform and ticket system.
- Drift: Chatbots – Marketing & sales tools.
- Intercom: Chatbots – Customer messaging for sales, marketing, and support.
- Help Scout: Customer Service / Chatbots -Customer service interaction
- Help Crunch: Chatbots – Customer Support, Marketing & Sales.
- Survey Monkey: Survey Tool – Understanding your customers.
- Mailchimp: Marketing – Marketing platform
- Calendly: Diary – Scheduling appointments
Accounting software to keep track of your business financial situation.
Licensing and delivering software online via subscription, as opposed to purchasing the software outright.